Tattoos have always been loved and fantasized by people. With the passage of time, there has been a lot of evolution in the tattoo designing and inking procedures. With the development of new technologies, the process has been modified to a very next level and new innovations have been added to make the process pain free and memorable for the clients. Getting the design of any of your favorite characters or anything that is related to your past and you are emotionally attached to it has become very easy and convenient. The versatile designing tools have made it quite easier to get the most meticulous detailing of the tattoo with great accuracy. For people who are habitual of getting tattooed, the process isn’t a big deal but for a beginner, it can be a hectic and stressful process. The pain isn’t anything you can ignore and it can cause irritation for a long time. If proper care is not taken of the tattoo, it might damage your skin permanently. This article will focus mainly on all the basics of how to have a tattoo for the first time.
What you need as a beginner?
As for every other process, tattoo designing also requires some starting products and essentials which you must have so your process can go on smoothly and efficiently. Don’t forget to grab everything before you call your tattoo artist so you won’t have to worry about anything missing during the procedure.
– Tattoo tracing paper: A tattoo tracing paper is a must have for the inking process because you have to transfer the design you want. Use a good quality tracing paper that can be used both for a computer or hand drawn design. Make sure your tracing paper has good adhesive properties so it remains sticking on your skin without moving during the procedure.
– Tattoo machine: Without a tattoo machine, the tattoo process could become impossible or you have to go for the conventional methods which can be extremely painful and could increase the risk of infections. Nowadays the wireless tattoo machine has greatly increased the efficient working of the process and have also allowed us to save time and electricity. It is also handy and portable which allows easy handling.
– Tattoo inks: You should have a good stock of vibrant and bright tattoo inks available with you so your tattoo gets all the attractive details. White and black inks are used the most in tattoo designing. Talking about the latest trends, neon colors which reflect light are the most popular among tattoo lovers.
– Stencils: Tattoo stencil allows easy placement of the tattoo tracing paper. Try to go for the stencils that are made up of non corrosive and easily adjustable.
– Numbing products: Keep a good numbing product with you which you can apply on your skin to make the process painless.
– Starter kit: It is beneficial to buy a tattoo starter kit so you can get all the tools used in the tattooing procedure.
Tips and instructions for getting tattoo for the first time
Before going for the tattoo process for the first time, you should keep a few things in your mind. These will help you in coping with all the pain and the lengthy process which you will have to experience.
- Before going to get inked, make sure you are well fed and are on a good diet. Getting a tattoo without eating well is not a good idea as you might fall unconscious due to the overwhelming stimulations in your body.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water to make your body ready for the process. Water gives strength to your cells and keeps them alive for longer time periods.
- Use aftercare products regularly so your tattoo can heal faster and your skin can repair quickly.
Follow the above mentioned guidelines and enjoy the tattoo of your choice.